[collectd] location of collected data

Vedran Bartonicek vbartoni at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 13:42:12 CEST 2013

How about:
find / -name "*rrd"
:-)

OK, now seriously.collect should store the data to rrdfiles if in config
file you load plugin rrdtool, and if you compiled collectd
with --enable-rrdtool
Also you can specify rrd files path with e.g.
<Plugin rrdtool>
        DataDir
"/opt/openinfinity/2.0.0/healthmonitoring/collectd/var/lib/collectd/rrd"
        CacheTimeout 0
        CacheFlush   10
</Plugin>

RRD data is likely in your case (this is how it is in collectd 5):
/usr/local/collectd-4.10/var/lib/collectd/rrd/