[collectd] collectd 5.10 threading

Cyril Feraudet collectd at feraudet.com
Fri Sep 14 17:37:08 CEST 2012

>> I already developed one : git clone -b cf/perfwatcherhttp://github.com/feraudet/collectd.git
>>
>> Have look on plugin write_mysql
>
> That's exactly the plugin I'm trying to fix.  The problem may or may not be in the write_mysql code, or it might be falling victim to a problem elsewhere.

This is mine ;-) Try the last version on my branch.
This plugin work fine in a large environment (5300 server and more than 19000 update by second in MySQL) but never tested on Solaris.

Are you using Perfwatcher too ? A friend of mine is currently writing a plugin to do aggregation of metric directly in Collectd if this is the subject.