[collectd] Collectd and sensors plugin issues

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:43:55 CEST 2012

Devs, is there a chance to fix this sensors module issue? Is there
some additional work needed to be done on posted patches?

Cheers,
Valent.

ps. Pavel you message wasn't sent to collectd list that is why I'm
replying to both you and to the list.

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at hotmail.com