[collectd] GETVAL intermittent after change interval of oracle plugin... help?!

Daniel Hilst danielhilst at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:56:34 CEST 2012

Some months ago I had post here a patch for oracle plugin, to support
interval. I have to change step of rrd file to, recreate it to be honest..

Now, rrd file gets incremented as I expect, but collectd-nagios's
GETVAL is intermittent. Times returns the value times returns "No such
value". I know that there is a cache_tree that is where GETVAL searches,
I can't figure out why I'm loosing my data from there..

I try to change cache parameters in collectd.conf but it not helps..

It's like cache_tree flushing my data before I want.. is there any way
to change that??

Thanks!

Hilst,
--