[collectd] Several patches combined together

Brett Hawn bpiraeus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 21:43:33 CEST 2012

Greetings,

  As part of some work I've been doing, I've needed to get some further
statistical information, some of this could be gotten via exec/perl/etc but
I thought it would be more efficient to write a module for it, as such....

gstat.c (found in the mailing list, and applied and necessary bits for
compilation taken care of) - courtesy of Phil Kulin
netstat.c - only work for FreeBSD right now, the Linux netstat stuff gave
me a headache, maybe someone else wants to take a swing at it and/or expand
it
configure.in, Makefile.am - updated for the above
types.db - updated for the above