[collectd] build.sh 5.1 from git clone - libtoolize problem on centos

ryanL ryan.landry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:28:23 CET 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Cyril Feraudet <collectd at feraudet.com> wrote:

> I'm in the train on my 3G connexion, by the way far from my servers.
> I had to upgrade for sure autoconf and maybe libtool-ltdl ...

thanks for the clue on libtool-ltdl. i didn't have this package, or
libtool-ltdl-devel installed. the build script doesn't explicitly call
out for them. once i installed -devel, the build script appears to
complete successfully (with a couple errors).

<snip>
+ automake --add-missing --copy
configure.in: installing `libltdl/config/ylwrap'
Makefile.am: installing `./INSTALL'
+ autoconf
configure.in:1816: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_LIBGCRYPT
      See the Autoconf documentation.
root at test-app-1 collectd #