[collectd] New feature release 5.2.0 is available

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:00:27 CET 2012

Thanks Mettier again, I've successfuly compiled 5.2.0 with your patches.
I have to surround htonll with #if !HAVE_HTONLL  #endif, is this a bug?

Also I need to force -lpthread on LD_FLAGS..

Everything (my patch and the configure line) is at your PR...
https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/201

Best regards.

--
"Do or do not. There is no try"