[collectd] New frontend for Collectd

Jeremy MAURO jmauro at antidot.net
Fri May 11 11:51:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

This frontend seems promising, but I have some quick questions:

    Apparently the collectd server has to push any update in a mysql
    server (is that correct?) does that scale better then using rrdtools?
    Secondly, on every client you are setting up the new plugin 'top'
    what is it?

Thanks

Cordialement,
Jeremy MAURO