[collectd] rrdtool plugin: no LAST?

Mark gajillion at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 00:33:42 CEST 2012

Bruno,
I'm fairly certain it's one of the four native aggregate functions used
when creating an RRA. From the 'rrdcreate' man page:

 "The data is also processed with the consolidation function (CF) of the
archive. There are several consolidation functions that consolidate primary
data points via an aggregate function: AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, LAST."

The way I understand it, LAST is basically the last data point with no
manipulation. It's not necessarily useful for graphing because it's rather
spiky, but it's a good value for labels.

Mark