[collectd] apache plugin

Crowder, Travis Travis.Crowder at penton.com
Wed Jan 25 16:39:40 CET 2012

Hello.

I have collectd installed on CentOS 5.6 via EPEL repo and have a lot of it working.  I do not seem to be getting Apache stats though.

LoadPlugin apache
<Plugin apache>
        URL "http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:61709/server-status"
#       User "www-user"
#       Password "secret"
#       CACert "/etc/ssl/ca.crt"
</Plugin>

When I use curl to hit that address, I get information.

I am running in client/server setup.  The server is getting stats for everything requested except Apache.

YUM packages installed:
collectd.x86_64                          4.10.3-1.el5                  installed
collectd-apache.x86_64                   4.10.3-1.el5                  installed

Travis Crowder

Office: 913.967.1632
Cell: 913.317.6353