[collectd] Collectd over quoted filesystem

Daniel Hilst danielhilst at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:54:05 CET 2012

I've forgotten debug turned on, and this fills up my filesystem, I'm
stupid I know. To keep me safe from my stupidity I want to install
collectd over a `collectd' user over a quoted filesystem. So in the
worse case I got collectd stopped instead of my entire system.

The quota stuff I can handle, my question is how to install collectd
with a custom user. I try ./configure --with-user=collectd but no... was
just a try.. Is there a configure or make option to complete that?

Thanks in advance!

[]'s
--
Follow the white rabbit!