[collectd] Collectd --with-libmongoc compilation fails

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Fri Aug 10 09:09:26 CEST 2012

Hi Jester,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 03:30:52PM +0200, Jester wrote:
> Linux is CentOS 6
> LibmongoC is v0.6-14

> write_mongodb.c: In function 'wm_write':
> write_mongodb.c:201: erreur: too few arguments to function 'mongo_insert'

this looks / sounds like the API of libmongoc has changed. Unfortunately
there is no easy work-around, but we'll have to change the code to
incorporate this.

If I'm not mistaken, issue 103 [*] addresses this. I'll look into
merging this.

Best regards,
—octo

[*] <https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/103>
--
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
Website: http://collectd.org