[collectd] Using Collectd 5.1 and Collectd 4.10

Crowder, Travis Travis.Crowder at penton.com
Mon Apr 9 22:00:48 CEST 2012

The network plugin does not report anything and there are no startup errors.  The only thing in the log was that one line.

The syslog was configured using the default parameters (LogLevel info).  I removed the hash in front of the plugin and the config for the plugin and restarted collectd do get the line mentioned below.

Thanks for your response.

-Travis