[collectd] Using Collectd 5.1 and Collectd 4.10

Crowder, Travis Travis.Crowder at penton.com
Mon Apr 9 21:05:21 CEST 2012

I have a collection server running collectd 4.10.3 from EPEL and a client running version 5.1.0 from source.

After I notice no stats are collected, I start up collectd 5.1.0 with the syslog plugin enabled and I get the following message in the log (on the agent), but nothing further and no stats collected on the server.

collectd[7508]: Initialization complete, entering read-loop.

Any advice on how to troubleshoot this further would be great.

-Travis