[collectd] KSM - exec-ksm.sh plugin

Lukas Bednar lbednar at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 14:29:01 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

I investigate about KSM feature. I would like to measure this
things, but I can't find the 'exec-ksm.sh' file in repo nor in
'/usr/lib/collectd/exec/'. I can see it is quiet young plugin (2011)
and on wiki page is defined as external. Probably it will be reason
of my troubles.

I will need this functionality early, I was going to write my own plugin
for this purpose until I found this plugin. I would like participate on
it and help you to finish it in short time!

Please could you give me more information about that?

Regards Lukas.