[collectd] rrdgraph in javascript

N. Tucker ntucker-collectd at august20th.com
Fri Sep 2 17:33:43 CEST 2011

This has sat in my inbox for weeks now and I've finally looked at it.  It
looks really great, Manuel.  Do you have plans to continue work on this?  I
have been using the "dygraph js" library (http://dygraphs.com/) along with
my own server-side code to convert RRDs into JSON data sources in order to
make interactive graphs, but I think I like your approach better.  I'm
definitely interested in hearing more about the status of your code and what
remains to be done.

-Neal