[collectd] Collectd daily tarballs

Bill Harris savoy9020 at texoma.net
Mon Oct 24 19:31:40 CEST 2011

I'm working on a article for BSDMag on Collectd, actually my second, for November.

Really need a working tarball that will compile on Ubuntu, as I intend to show
multiple client OS's sending to the server..

The last daily tarball is October 15th, and it still aborts compile on any Ubuntu distribution,
with the libiptc errors.  I was told this had been fixed, but only in git repositories.

Could some one take a look at the daily tarball scripts, as I intend to point readers
there in the article.

Please, I would most appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Bill

libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../src -Wall -Werror -g -O2 -c libip4tc.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libip4tc.o
In file included from libip4tc.c:136:0:
libiptc.c:84:8: error: redefinition of ‘struct xt_error_target’
/usr/include/linux/netfilter/x_tables.h:69:8: note: originally defined here