[collectd] collectd-plugin-java RPM? (CentOS or RedHat or Fedora)

O G otis_junk at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 22:20:41 CEST 2011

Hello Florian & Co,

I noticed that there is no RPM for Collectd and Java plugin for CentOS / RedHat / Fedora.

For example, I went to http://collectd.org/download.shtml#rpm where I see "For Red Hat, CentOS and fedora, there are collectd RPM packages in Dag Wieers' repository." But that Dag Wieers' repo doesn't mention "java-collectd" if you search that page.

I did find something with this: http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=collectd-plugin-java&submit=Search+...&system=&arch=

But this is only for SuSE.  Nothing for CentOS or RedHat or Fedora.

My company would be happy to host these RPMs if somebody would be so kind to build and maintain them? (Why those projects themselves are not doing them is beyond me!)

Or maybe the RPMs already exist somewhere and I'm just unable to find them?

Thanks,
Otis