[collectd] OpenBSD PF-Plugin

Andreas Maus a.maus at science-computing.de
Mon May 9 12:29:01 CEST 2011

Hi.

This plugin is definitely on my todo list, but I want
to upgrade all of my OpenBSD systems to 4.9 first ;)

So long,

Andreas.

On 05/08/11 10:00, Stefan Rinkes wrote:

> Am 22.04.2011 um 11:19 schrieb Stefan Rinkes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm currently working on a OpenBSD PF-Plugin for collectd.
>>
>> Are you interested to include such a plugin to the collectd-plugin
>> collection?
>>
>> It is working fine and I'm using it with collectd 4.10.2, the current
>> OpenBSD port  version, since 2 weeks now.
>>
>> If you are interested, I'm willing to spent some time to create a patch
>> for the current collectd sources.
>>
>> https://github.com/darinkes/collectd-pf
>>
>> Greetz Stefan
>
> Hi,
>
> Zero answers till now, what a pity :(
>
> are you really not interested or just forgot to click "answer"? ;)
>
> Greetz Stefan

Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Maus             science+computing ag
System Administration               Hagellocher Weg 73
tel.: +49 7071 9457 671             72070 Tuebingen, Germany
fax: +49 7071 9457 411              www.science-computing.de
--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,