[collectd] rrdgraph in javascript

Richard Wall richard at the-moon.net
Wed Aug 17 08:31:20 CEST 2011

On 19 May 2011 12:03, Manuel Luis Sanmartín Rozada
<manuel.luis at gmail.com> wrote:
> The other day I had a crazy idea: get the code of rrdtool and convert
> to javascript.
> It's needs more work, is a simple translation of the C code.

Hi Manuel,

Thanks again for creating jsrrdgraph - I hadn't realised how big it
was, it must have taken you ages!

I've been working through the code, tidied some whitespace issues,
fixed a few typos etc highlighted by Google Closure Compiler and emacs
js2.

This fixes some issues with VDEF for example.

See what you think of the changes and merge if you approve.

 * https://github.com/manuelluis/jsrrdgraph/pull/2

-RichardW.