[collectd] collectd plugin-specific intervals

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 02:46:16 CEST 2010

+1 from me too.

I'd even ask for a different collection interval per instance, e.g.
maybe a "df" change on /home or /boot is less important to check on
every second than a "df" change on /var/log.

While we are on this topic - until this gets implemented - would it be
possible to work around this by having separate collectd servers for
different intervals?

--Amos