[collectd] Enquiring about Project Work

Ken Davies kendavies31 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 20:46:44 CEST 2010

Hello sir/madam,

My name is Ken Davies. I found "collectd" from a website about cloud computing
projects. From what I have read, this technology of has enormous potential with
the emergence of cloud computing, as performance statistics are a vital area in
managing cloud resources.

The reason I am writing to you is that I am wondering if it is possible to work
on a project basis with collectd providing documentation. Though I have worked
mainly within computer software companies in the UK and Taiwan, I would like to
work to boost my career profile with some project work.

I have written for a broad spectrum of customers including support, training,
developers, and consumers. In my roles, I have used information from developers
and testing, as well as sales and marketing to best serve customer needs.

I have produced documents in a number of areas of software taking the
prespective of the end-user. The documents have included GUI instructions as
well as internal API/configuration file descriptions. Most recently I
developed the wiki structure for Layar, producers of a mobile browser for the
iPhone.

Please find attached a copy of my CV.

I would be very happy to hear from you.

Kind regards,