[collectd] lpar plugin final patches

Aurélien Reynaud collectd at wattapower.net
Thu Nov 18 07:27:53 CET 2010

Hello Florian,

Le samedi 06 novembre 2010 à 10:01 +0100, Florian Forster a écrit :
> thank you very much for you continued work on the plugin and your
> patience with me ;)

No problem. collectd is an excellent piece of software, very cleanly
written. I must say I'm rather proud my code finally met these
standards... Thank you for your advices!

> I applied your patches and merged the "ar/lpar" branch to the "master"
> branch. So the plugin will definitely make it into version 5.0. :)

Great! No more syncing and patching...
Please let me know if you need some more help for the docs (sample
graphs, manpages, etc.)

Regards,

Aurélien Reynaud