[collectd] collectd 4.10.0 issue on FreeBSD

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at openlane.com
Wed May 26 21:45:27 CEST 2010

I compiled collectd 4.10.0 on FreeBSD (an older 6.1-stable installation) so I can receive data from Florian's SSC. Unfortunatly there is some issue and I am trying to track down where it is. In the log I see entries like:

[2010-05-26 07:33:14] uc_check_timeout: strdup failed.

And at some point those stop and as soon they do, the collectd daemon also stops accepting packets from remote machines, or at least doesn't write into the rrd files anymore.