[collectd] Bugfix for libcollectdclient lcc_putval.

Johan Van den Brande johan at vandenbrande.com
Wed May 12 10:44:41 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm using collectd to monitor system and process parameters of our
code under test running on a cluster. The test processes communicate
to collectd via the unixsock plugin, but there was a small error in
the client library which I had to fix first.

The wire format of the putval command is missing a space behind the
closing double quote of the identifier. As I said, it is a small fix,
but nevertheless I attached the patch for client.c. The bug is present
in 4.6 (that is the version I'm using in production), but I fixed it
against 4.10.0.

Cheers,
Johan

--
"The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet." - William Gibson