[collectd] inconsistent documentation wrt Collectd::Plugin{,s}

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Mar 31 09:08:33 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 03:15:56PM +0200, Michael Shigorin wrote:
> seems like the source code of collectd-4.9.1 references
> Collectd::Plugins while collectd-perl(5) mentions
> Collectd::Plugin -- which results in
> [...]
> Could you please clarify what was intended and fix the
> discrepancy?

"Collectd::Plugins" is the intended namespace. We did use a different
namespace for a while, while the Perl plugin was in development, and I
think we simply forgot to adapt the synopsis in the manpage and the
example config.

It's fixed in the 4.8 branch and will be merged into 4.9 eventually.
Thanks for pointing this out :)