No subject

Thu Mar 4 14:08:11 CET 2010

rintf statements in collectd-nagios.c to '%f' would solve the issue. But I =
haven't tested rigorously.
>> So it seems that collectd-nagios does not conform to the specification r=
equired by nagios. Nagios extensions that parse performance data are theref=
ore unable to parse the output from collectd-nagios when data is sufficient=
ly large that it is printed in exponent form.

>> It would be great if this could get fixed :)
>
> From playing around I believe that changing the occurances of '%g' in the=
 printf statements in collectd-nagios.c to '%f' would solve the issue. But =
I haven't tested rigorously.

 		 	   		 =20