[collectd] Question on apple_sensors plugin

Scott Harris collectd at webhounds.net
Tue Jun 22 18:54:03 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Jerome Renard <jerome.renard at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>

> As far as I can see there is no "gpu" type in apple_sensors.c [1] (but
> maybe I overlooked something)
>
> Which version do you use ?
>
> Cheers :)
>
> 1. http://github.com/octo/collectd/blob/master/src/apple_sensors.c

You are correct.  I was going to add it.  I was just checking to see if I
was on the correct path to add the necessary code to apple_sensors.c
and update types.db or hoping perhaps someone else had already done
it.

I thought that if the gpu was something that was being returned and it
isn't being handled, then everyone who uses apple_sensors and also
has a gpu value being returned must be broken?

Thanks for the reply.

Scott