[collectd] Varnish plugin

Jerome Renard jerome.renard at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 16:48:58 CEST 2010

Hi Marc,

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Marc Fournier
<marc.fournier at camptocamp.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> In any case, I'll keep you informed of any trouble encountered.

> I actually found a small issue:
>
>  plugin_dispatch_values: Dataset not found: total_counters

Weird I did not notice that actually.

> I fixed this error in this small patch:
>
> http://github.com/mfournier/collectd/commit/eda2991a5f4f9491c29a881b03de4340d9832c99

Great, I'll merge this patch ASAP.

Question to Git wizards :
I added Marc's branch as a remote branch so I have this in my
.git/config file :

[...]
[remote "octo"]
	url = git://github.com/octo/collectd.git
	fetch = +refs/heads/jr/varnish:refs/remotes/octo/jr/varnish
[remote "mfournier"]
	url = http://github.com/mfournier/collectd.git
	fetch = +refs/heads/master:refs/remotes/mfournier/master
[...]

But whenever I run git merge mfournier/master <revnumber> git just merges
everything (34 commits) and not only the one I want. Did I do something wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your help

--
Jérôme