[collectd] Collectd-nagios - percentage of swap used

Yann Hamon yann.hamon at thehumanjourney.net
Tue Jun 15 17:13:08 CEST 2010

I've been trying for three hours now and I seem unable to get the right collectd-nagios command line to get the percentage of swap used.

I get the right values when I do the following:

      yhamon at grimston:/var/lib/collectd/rrd/yhamon-dev/swap$ sudo -u nagios /usr/bin/collectd-nagios -s /var/run/collectd-unixsock -H yhamon-dev -n swap/swap-free
      OKAY: 0 critical, 0 warning, 1 okay | value=5.09403e+08;;;;
      yhamon at grimston:/var/lib/collectd/rrd/yhamon-dev/swap$ sudo -u nagios /usr/bin/collectd-nagios -s /var/run/collectd-unixsock -H yhamon-dev -n swap/swap-used
      OKAY: 0 critical, 0 warning, 1 okay | value=1.06496e+06;;;;

But impossible to get a percentage, whatever I try.
Any help would be highly appreciated, as I won't get very far with just this :(

Thanks

--
Yann HAMON
Systems Manager