[collectd] Varnish plugin

Jerome Renard jerome.renard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 08:40:30 CEST 2010

Hi Marc,

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Marc Fournier
<marc.fournier at camptocamp.com> wrote:
> Jérôme,
>
>> can you please pull the changes from my branch:
>> - http://github.com/jeromer/collectd/

[...]
> I'll continue to play around with this plugin until I have graphs of my
> varnish production machines. So I'll let you know of any other issue I come
> across.

Are you still running the plugin on your production machines ?
Did you nothing any (new ?) issue so far ?
Do you think the plugin should monitor more stuff or is that
sufficient for now ?

@Florian :
Do you think we should focus on the Wiki page that will document the
plugin now ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

Best Regards,

--