[collectd] [patch] swap plugin - swap in/out does not work for kernels <2.6

Mirko Buffoni briareos at eswat.org
Thu Jan 21 09:38:44 CET 2010

> > It's installed
> >
> > Name        : glibc-devel                  Relocations: (not relocateable)
> > Version     : 2.3.2                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
> > Release     : 11.9                          Build Date: Fri 14 Mar 2003
> > 12:36:30 AM CET
> >
> > however there is no such structure ip6_ext in /usr/include/netinet/ip6.h
> > This is a standard RedHat 9.0.  Which version of glibc are you
> referring to?
> >

>2.3.3

I couldn't find any standard package 2.3.3 for RedHat, not even on updates.
2.3.3 starts from Fedora, and I don't think applying Fedora libraries on a
RedHat 9.0 would be safe.  If I'm wrong feel free to post the link to the
update package.

What I'd like to do is instead patch the code to exclude IPV6 if this is not
available or required.

Mirko