[collectd] [patch] swap plugin - swap in/out does not work for kernels <2.6

Mirko Buffoni briareos at eswat.org
Wed Jan 20 18:43:29 CET 2010

At 09.25 20/01/2010 -0800, you wrote:

> > Regarding ext_hdr structure I suppose older pcap lib does not support
> > ipv6 but I didn't check. You could try to compile a new libpcap and
> > pass  --with-libpcap to collectd's configure script.
>
>That's actually ip6_ext structure defined in ip6.h in later versions
>of glibc. Available trough glibc-devel rpm.

It's installed

Name        : glibc-devel                  Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 2.3.2                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 11.9                          Build Date: Fri 14 Mar 2003
12:36:30 AM CET

however there is no such structure ip6_ext in /usr/include/netinet/ip6.h
This is a standard RedHat 9.0.  Which version of glibc are you referring to?

Mirko