[collectd] [patch] swap plugin - swap in/out does not work for kernels <2.6

Mirko Buffoni briareos at eswat.org
Wed Jan 20 10:24:42 CET 2010

At 15.22 19/01/2010 -0800, you wrote:
>It works on RedHat9 and 6 (don't ask). A more gracefull solution is
>having a configuration option for choosing /proc/<foo> format I
>suppose...
>Hope it helps some sysadmins like me that are forced to maintained
>anqituities in production.

Thank you!
Talking about antiquities, I was unable to compile the latest collectd
packages due to IPV6 not correctly supported on a RedHat9, so I'm still
using an old collectd-4.4.4 on that machine.  If Sebastian or anyone
wants to help out I may retry to recompile a latest package in the hope to
sort out the errors.

Mirko