[collectd] Strange SNMP collection glitches

XANi xani666 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:22:30 CET 2010

Dnia 2010-01-18, pon o godzinie 10:20 +0100, Mirko Buffoni pisze:
Hi,

> For now I solved by fixing a maximum range to the rrd database, so I
> have blanks in place of peaks.  I'd be glad to hear if this behavior
> can be corrected in some other way or not.
>
> Mirko

im usually just changing datatype in Types.db from COUNTER to DERIVE,
tho  u might try to match max value of counter with your router
counters. I go for derive coz its helpful on things that can get reseted
instead of overflowing, like VPN interfaces

--
Mariusz Gronczewski (XANi) <xani666 at gmail.com>
GnuPG: 0xEA8ACE64