[collectd] Fwd: [Thank you] Thanks for collectd.

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Tue Aug 17 13:50:39 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

as some of you might have heard, Debian turned 17 yesterday. Some nice
people used that opportunity to set up a "Thank you" service [1] thru
which I received the message appended to this E-mail. Since collectd, as
it is today, would not be possible without hundreds of contributions and
feedback from users, I'd like to forward and share this with all of you.

----- Forwarded message from Johann <johann at phyfus.com> -----