[collectd] Uptime plugin

Alexey Vlasov renton at renton.name
Wed Apr 7 19:17:24 CEST 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 11:38:09PM +0200, Marco Chiappero wrote:

> > http://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/File:Uptime.png
>
> Hi, sorry for my late reply. Since no changes occurred in the meanwhile
> I suggest you to read this old reply from me about the same question:

Thank you so much for answering me.

I honestly tried to fix it myself but your script didn't start at me.
If only to fix the path I get the following error:
ERROR: Garbage found where STACK expected
I tried to remove ":dashes" in LINE, then goes the following error:
ERROR: No DS called 'seconds' in '/my_full_path/uptime/uptime.rrd'

--
BRGDS. Alexey Vlasov.