[collectd] what do you use for graphing?

Amit Gupta amit.gupta221 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:28:17 CEST 2009

I have been using collectd and rrdtool for quite sometime and it works great
for me. collectd has a rrdtool plugin which writes the values to RRD-files
using <http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/>librrd.

Once you have data in the rrd files, then you could use rrdttool utility to
draw graphs.
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdgraph.en.html

Here is a nice tutorial about rrdtool for you to get started:
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/tut/rrd-beginners.en.html

Regards