[collectd] Ping plugin not working on Ubuntu Hardy?

Yann yann.hamon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 12:59:46 CEST 2009

Hello, I am trying to get collectd to do ping monitoring for me. I've
installed the package from the repos on hardy, figured out it was
missing liboping so installed this library from the repos as well -
now it creates the RRD dbs where it should, but they stay desperately
empty (only NaN values). Other plugins like CPU or load work fine...

Did anyone get this plugin to work on Ubuntu Hardy? Any idea what I
may be missing?

Cheers

Yann