[collectd] powerdns data type mismatch in git master?

Luke Heberling collectd at c-ware.com
Sun Sep 6 05:53:39 CEST 2009

I'm getting this message when collecting servfail-packets:

powerdns plugin: type `io_packets' has 2 data sources, but I can only handle
one.

Looks like either the io_packets data type or the powerdns plugin's type
mappng has changed. A grep tells me (hopefully) that the only other plugin to
use this type is teamspeak, so I just edited types.db. A more permanent
solution would be to alter one of the plugins to use a different type.

Luke Heberling