[collectd] SMP Cpu stats on FreeBSD 7.2 (i386 specifically)

Bill Harris savoy9020 at texoma.net
Thu Oct 29 20:05:55 CET 2009

Doug,

I've tested on a 2 cpu Proliant DL380, and it appears to be
working.  i386, FreeBSD 7.2

Will test this code tonight on a 4 cpu DL580, which should
report 8 cores.

Thanks,

Bill

# ls
cpu-0        cpu-2        interface    memory
cpu-1        cpu-3        load
indra# pwd
/usr/local/var/lib/collectd/xxx_xxx.xx
# ls
cpu-0        cpu-2        interface    memory
cpu-1        cpu-3        load