[collectd] patch tcpconn extend functionality

Mirko Buffoni mirko.buffoni at synthesys.it
Mon May 18 16:38:19 CEST 2009

This patch was sent after my initial subscription to the collectd
mailing list.

I consider it useful, but haven't seen it in the source tree yet.
Was it silently discarded for some reason?

I'm resubmitting it just in case.  I have it currently running in
my environment and works pretty well.

Florian:  if you need to include my email address in documentation
or next release, please use briareos at eswat.org (I can handle spam
better on that address). Thank you

Today I updated tcpconn, in order to specify one or more
ports with the LocalPort and RemotePort keys.
I felt the single port definition too restrictive.

Ports can be space or tab separated.

Let me know what you think.

Mirko