[collectd] memcachec plugin (was: memcached:// support in curl plugin)

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Sun May 10 18:07:48 CEST 2009

Hi Doug and Florian,

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 03:37:11PM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On Mar 5, 2009, at 11:31 PM, Florian Forster wrote:
> > All things considered, I think I like the separate `memcachec' plugin
> > best, with one big `memcached' plugin with all things to do with
> > `memcached' (the daemon) in it being second place.
>
> ok, sounds good to me.

I've noticed that the memcachec plugin has not been documented at all
yet. It would be nice to change that before 4.7. Since I don't know what
data to expect from memcached, I don't know what a somewhat reasonable
sample config would look like, so I cannot provide a patch. Is any one
of you willing to take care of that?

TIA,