[collectd] collectd 4.6.1 make fails on FreeBSD

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Tue May 5 22:41:26 CEST 2009

Hi Ulf,

On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 10:09:50AM -0700, Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
> I can see about setting you up another virtual machine with NetBSD
> (and Solaris if you want).

thank you very much for the offer :)

Doug said he wanted to look into the NetBSD issues. Judging from the
build output the problem is probably a missing include in the `tcpconns'
plugin. The Solaris issue I'm seeing in the build bot's output looks
like weird flags being used as result of weird `mysql_config' output.

So if it's next to trivial for you to set up such a box, I won't object,
but please don't go through any trouble.

Best regards,