[collectd] conntrack patch against 4.6.2

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Tue Mar 31 10:19:44 CEST 2009

Hi Tomasz,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:23:33AM +0200, Tomasz Pala wrote:
> I've adapted entropy plugin to get nf_conntrack entries, which is
> important on Linux routers. Attached patch.

thanks for your patch ;) It looks very thorough, with all those updates
to the RPM specs and all :)

> BTW you may want to take a look at PLD Linux spec file at
> http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/SPECS/collectd.spec or
> http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/SPECS/collectd.spec
> as it's much more complex than Fedora, RH or SLES ones which are
> shipped in contrib.

As far as I know there are now `official' packages for RHEL and Fedora,
so maybe it's be a good idea to remove those spec files. They were meant
as a starting point for own packages only. It's probably best if people
start with spec files that are actually being maintained.. ;)

If there's a package page for collectd on pld-linux.org I'd gladly put a
link on the download page ;)

Best regards,