[collectd] nut plugin - battery.runtime problem

Marco Chiappero marco at absence.it
Fri Mar 20 21:10:40 CET 2009

Michael Poetters ha scritto:
> Hi list,

Hi Michael,

> it seems to be, that nut used seconds for battery.runtime,
> but collectd uses minutes (RRD: 0-3600 range, graph...).
>
> See attached patch for a quick-hack, or would you suggest to
> change the ds's to honor this behaviour?

Well, I'm not the right person to say what to do, but there's nothing
wrong with seconds, but of course I can see no reason to limit the
runtime to 1 hour. I suggest to change the upper limit in types.db.
By the way, I would apply this patch instead, it allows further readings
from the MGE's UPS I own (yes, one of the two should suffice, it's just
a matter of reading accuracy, and name to add to types.db).

Regards,
Marco