[collectd] ip6tables and uptime plugin

Marco Chiappero marco at absence.it
Fri Mar 20 19:02:31 CET 2009

Florian Forster ha scritto:
> Hi Marco,

Hi Florian,

Yes, that's what I already said I have done. :)

> I think the plugin is easier to maintain in the future, if we pull the
> IPv6 stuff into the `iptables' plugin and add, e. g., a `Chain6' config
> option.

I'm afraid you are right, and, as I said yesterday, I want to see how to
change the iptable plugin, hopefully in the next days (not sure whether
to add an enum protocol value in the ip_chain_t struct or instantiate
two different chains, need to see how many changes are required but
suggestions are welcome).

About the uptime plugin:
New code attached, it should be fine now (different linux behaviour and
some minor changes). As soon as I can I'll send to you a plotting code
sample (with lots of stuff and RPN expressions) to be added in the
contributions dir, if you like, and edit the wiki page.

Regards,
Marco