[collectd] how to save data into text file?

GianLuca Sarto gianluca.sarto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:50:17 CEST 2009

Hello Sebastian,

thanks for your kind reply.

The serial output is a string formatted as a csv file:
DD/MM/YY,HH:MM:SS,USER,EVENT

The converter should send this string to the host.

Here is a screenshot of the converter setup:

gif

If the string is appended to a text file, I could view it with Apache,
or later import it in an XLS or mySQL table.

regard,
-Gian

--
voice +39-02-4895.0008