[collectd] Hit counter in threshold

Andrés J. Díaz ajdiaz at connectical.com
Fri Jul 3 13:28:14 CEST 2009

Hi Mariusz et al

Currenty the hit counter is reset when threshold value is reset, that
is, when value do not match. If each interval has a new value, then if
almost 3 (in the example)  match with threshold, then the notification
is raised, but if teh value do not match, the counter is reset always.
So there are no need to expire the counter, because the counter
expires in each interval (if the value do not match with the
threshold).

Regards,
  Andres