[collectd] global cpu usage

florian iragne florian.iragne at viewsurf.com
Fri Feb 20 10:42:21 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I've migrated my servers to the new Debian stable release and thus,
switch to collectd 4.x. Everything run quite smoothly, after a bit of
tuning of the config file and collection.cgi.

I've also manage to solve the problem for which i mailed the list some
months ago
(http://mailman.verplant.org/pipermail/collectd/2008-December/002289.html,
thanks for the solution).

I've only one little problem that remains. Using the 3.x collection.cgi
script, the cpu data were global, i.e., one graph for the global cpu
usage, even if there were several cpus.

Is there a way to do this with the 4.x collection.cgi version or do i
have to do it myself?

thanks for the answers!

Florian